CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Ever have one of those days?

Okay, so do you ever have one of those days that are just indescribable? In a GOOD way, not a bad way. A day that everything just seems right? I don't know, but today has just been one of those days for me. I've been happy and smiling. Every time I turn on the radio, a song I love is on, one that holds a great memory or has helped me through a lot in my life. The sun is shining outside, it's not too hot. I don't know, I guess today is just one of those days that I am so thankful to be alive. Thankful for the sweet guy I'm dating, for my best friend, for the friends I have at work, for my family, and yes, even for my job. Today is one of those days, summed up, where God's letting me know that everything is going to be okay, that my life is going in the right direction. Just felt like sharing that...love you all!

3 comments:

Downs Family said...

I read your blog. I just usually don't have much time to comment. I am glad that things are going good for you and that you are a Downs again!!

Mom and Dad said...

I am glad that Friday was so wonderful for you! We all need those days every once in a while to help us sit back and realize all that we have and all the good in our lives. It was fun to be able to have you call at work on Friday, always a welcome minute or two. Love you tons and tons and can't wait to spend an entire week with you in a couple of short weeks. I cannot believe the time has passed so quickly!! Love ya, mom!

Gardner Family said...

You deserve lots of wonderfully happy days! Love you