CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Quick Little Update

Me rockin the backward baseball hat. Cute, huh??

Brian and I after we were done swimming



View from Brian's parents house. One of the many reasons I love Arizona


Another gorgeous Arizona Sunset







Well for those who haven't heard, the divorce is final as of August 26th. I am now legally a Downs again! Feels great! Everything has still been going really, really good for me. I've been working, going to the gym, hanging out at the pool and with some friends, nothing major going on. Still haven't touched any hard alcohol, so over 3 months now! Please comment so I know you've checked out my page! I feel like no one ever looks at it!

1 comments:

Gardner Family said...

I do check your blog oaky, not all the time but when I have a free hour or so, I go through and check up on everybody. I hope you had a blast in Hawaii and I am so proud of you for everything you are and are doing. I am so glad that you are happy. Love you tons and I'm so excited to see you in a little over a month.