CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hiking Gorgeous Arizona



















Okay so here are some pictures from some hiking we've done in the last month or so. I know I live in the desert, but the beauty amazes me. The scenery is absolutely breathtaking, I just can't get enough! My new goal is to get out at least once a week and do some hiking, haven't quite kept up with that, but hopefully soon. Thank goodness I have a great boyfriend who enjoys going with me and taking some great pictures! Kris (Brian's mom) and I went up to a small trail yesterday, and it was great, so at least we are going to go there if we can't hit the big trails. I would love to head up to the Grand Canyon this summer and hike around there, but I guess we will see what happens. I will do my best to post some captions, but sometimes it doesn't work out right. The pictures above are from the Heiroglyphics Trail, and the our hike thru the desert up to the Siphons Draw trail in the Superstition Mountains. The best thing, is both these trails are only about 15 minutes from my house!!! Enjoy and wish you were here!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

HI sis!

I was amazed by how beautiful Arizona was even though we only went through the northern half of it. I'm glad that you are enjoying it! I'm also glad that you have a great boyfriend too! Congrats on your first sober New Years Eve. I'm proud of you! Love you and miss you tons!

Jenn and her zoo

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

My lands. There is water in Arizona! Just joking. That is gorgeous jus tlike you said. And I can't remember the last time I saw you in jeans- he he it must have been WAAAYY cold- like 60 or something like that. Crazy girl. YOu look so good. I love that picture of Buddy in the dishwasher- great help. Love ya

Mom and Dad said...

The pictures are so beautiful and so are the people in them! I love the pic of Buddy "helping" Love and miss you!