CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Proud new parents





























Brian and I are the proud new parents of little Daisy. She is a St. Bernard mix, possible with a lab, so it will be very interesting to see how big she gets!! So far her brother Buddy is not too certain about the little one, he has gotten so stressed out that he made himself sick the last couple days. But, I took both of them into the vet, and they are both very healthy, which is good news. Daisy just turned 6 weeks old, so she is very much a baby, but very very playful, and Buddy does not know what to do with her. He just runs from her, which I don't blame him because her little pirahna teeth are very sharp and she definitely likes to bite. They both come to work with me everyday, which is fun, but wow, tiresome trying to keep her away from him, and her whining every time I put her in her little kennel....hopefully life will get back to normal pretty soon, because I need a full night's sleep!!! LOL, I guess it's preparing me for motherhood, right? So here are a few pictures of the baby and a couple of Daisy and Buddy too.







2 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

So adorable!!! Can't wait to meet her. I think Buddy will snap out of it, but he will need some one on one time for sure!! Love you tons.

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

HE he. Am I the only one who caught the preparing for motherhood part? Is this an announcement? Just joking. She is so sweet. I love how you put Buddy's pictures first. LIke that is going to make him feel better! We parents try to do all we can, right? Love you1