CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

FAMILY AND FRIENDS...THE REASON I AM WHERE I AM TODAY


Cause every moment counts from the good times to the bad, I don't have time to envy those that got things I've never had. Cause the one thing most important is the one we take for granted, And until your life is on that line I think it's the way God had planned it... To open up your eyes and make you realize, That to some life is money, but what's money without life? Cause all's I need is the air that I breathe and my friends and family to believe in me......(Trik Turner/Friends and Family)

If it weren't for the support and love of my family and friends, I would not be able to be making it through all of this right now. I love you all and am so thankful that God has put you in my life. Thank you for loving me for who I am and supporting me through out my life.

2 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Thanks for more pics, especially the ones to remind me of our visit! It was so great for me to be able to spend time with you and Liss and Bryn. I loved every second of it. Love you so much :)

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

UMMMM hmmm. LIke I thought, I have no influence on you whatsoever, adn you really don't love me that much- just joking- I now you would have had a whole slide just of me if I would have come down, too. Maybe I will send you some pictures of me, just so I can feel included. He he. Love ya