CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Weekend in Show Low

Last Saturday, I went up to Show Low with Brian and his parents to visit some friends and for a pig roast (no I did not eat any, hopefully no one is thinking that!!!) Anyways, it was nice to get out of the heat for a little bit, even though it did rain almost all day on Saturday and I froze to death! But it was a lot of fun.
Don't get too used to me posting this much, cuz I probably won't do it all the time, just trying to get everyone caught up on stuff going on in my life=)


3 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Adorable pictures! What a beautiful place, I am sorry it was so cold! But probably a nice break from the heat for you!! It was nice and toasty here last weekend. Thanks for posting more pictures!

Gardner Family said...

Your slide shows are soooo cute! Brian looks like a nice guy. I'm glad you're having fun with him. The pictures of you and the family are way fun! Love you!

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

Well, what a prompt response for a picture of Brian, thank you very much- I have a visual now for the sweet guy who makes my sister smile. I love seeing the creases and dimples of your smile again! Love always