CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Yep, I am still alive, and doing better than I ever have!

Life
More Comments and Myspace Layouts at pYzam.com




Welcome to my new blog!!! So a lot has gone on for me the last few months. For those of you who I haven't talked to in awhile, here is the short version of the last couple months. First off, Bobby and I are no longer together. The divorce should be final in a couple of months. It's a long story, but bottom line is I wasn't happy with the way things were going, wasn't happy with my life and knew it was time to change. There are a lot of things in my life that I hadn't ever dealt with, and it was time for me to stop covering up everything and ignoring the major problems in my life. With all of this, I have realized how strong of a person I am, and I truly am happier than I have been in a long, long time, and the most important thing is, I am sober, not drinking every day. I am looking at life in a whole different way, and loving what I see.

The next major event that has happened was I had to have surgery to take out 75% of my left ovary. I had a cyst inside the ovary that was hemoragging and kept getting bigger. They also found a lot of endemetriosis all through out my pelvis, on the lining for my bladder, on my pelvic wall, everywhere. There was one mass they were not able to take care of because it is on the ligament that supports the uterus, so if the pain continues, I may have to go in for surgery at the Mayo Clinic where the surgery would be performed by a robot. Hopefully the pain will subside, and I will be okay. I have recovered pretty well, mostly thanks to my mom, dad, and Melissa who came down to help me out for a week. With everything else going on, I don't know that I could have recovered as well as I did.

I am going to try to post a little bit more often now, and will be posting some pictures of my friends and I soon. First I guess I better take some pictures! I have been blessed with some wonderful friends down here who have really been here for me and have helped me out so much emotionally, since my family can't be here with me now.

But I am okay, no worries here! Like I said, I'm doing better than I have in such a long, long time. I am smiling, I am happy, life is good!

I'm going to close this post with the lyrics to one of my favorite songs by the band Incubus:

"WARNING"

Bat your eyes girl. Be otherworldly. Count your blessings. Seduce a stranger. What's so wrong with being happy? Kudos to those who see through sickness...yeah Over and over and over and over........... She woke in the morning. She knew that her life had passed her by She called out a warning. Don't ever let life pass you by. I suggest we Learn to love ourselves, Before its made illegal When will we learn, When will we change Just in time to see it all come down Those left standing will make millions Writing books on ways it should have been She woke in the morning. She knew that her life had passed her by She called out a warning. Don't ever let life pass you by. Floating in this cosmic Jacuzzi We are like frogs oblivious Soon the water starting to boil, Now I flinched and we all float face down She woke in the morning. She knew that her life had passed her by She called out a warning. Don't ever let life pass you by. Pass you by.

3 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

I love the new blog!!! It was so much fun spending time with you, just wish I could have stayed longer :) But just think in 12 short weeks we will be on the beaches of Hawaii!!! Love you so much and can't wait to see more pictures of everything!

Gardner Family said...

Way cute!!!! Love you tons and I'm excited to see your future posts!

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

NIIICCE! I never was able to download those pics that Renee took of you, so that electric blue one is the first that I have seen. Cool, way cool. I like the background on your blog too, very YOU. ISn't that nice to know what being YOU is??? It sure was good to talk to you the other day- both times- he he. love ya- p.s. where's a pic of Brian and his hot body????